NEW Women’s Arc Armor® Welding Protection Designed for Superior Fit and Productivity
Miller recently launched new women’s Arc Armor®apparel, including the INDURA® cloth jacket and MIG and TIG gloves. Specifically engineered with feedback from women welders, the new apparel provides superior fit and comfort for elevated performance.
Made from INDURA flame-resistant cotton, the women’s jacket provides less restriction for better movement and increases safety with a tailored fit.
The new women’s MIG and TIG gloves, now available in X-Small and Small, are part of an overall Arc Armor glove redesign. The smaller sizes ensure welders have a glove option that fits their needs while providing the best welding protection available.
Women’s MIG Glove (lined)
• Dual padded palm for added comfort
• Fleece insulated palm, foam insulated back
• Original wrap-around keystone thumb design for exceptional dexterity and comfort
Women’s TIG Glove
• Unlined for heightened feel and dexterity
• Triple padded palm for added comfort
• Premium goat grain leather offers superior flexibility and dexterity
For more information on the Miller Arc Armor line of welding protection, visitMillerWelds.com/arcarmor.