Miller Highlights New Welder Generators, Live Demos, Point-of-Use Controls and Safety Gear at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011
Miller's Wireless Remote Hand Controls will be featured in the Miller booth at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011. A digital display and the ability to incrementally change welding parameters at the point of use gives the welder control to adjust settings based on different joint configurations, electrode and wire sizes.
APPLETON, Wis. — January 10, 2011 — Miller Electric Mfg. Co. will showcase new welding products, accessories and safety gear at CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011, which is being held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, March 22 – 26, 2011. Miller will introduce new and specialized equipment in booth G-254 (Gold Lot), conduct live welding demos, and highlight the newest welding innovations designed specifically for the construction industry:
- XMT® WCC System: matches an XMT 350 or XMT 456 multiprocess welding inverter with a voltage-sensing SuitCase® X-TREME™ wire feeder and WCC Control to allow welders to control voltage settings at the point of use without an extra control cable.
- Wireless Remote Hand Controls: improves productivity, eliminates clutter and cord tangles in the work area, eliminates cord failure and associated downtime/repair costs, and extends the operator’s welding range up to 300 ft. without adding cord extensions.
- Big Blue® 400 Eco Pro: diesel engine-driven welder generator reduces fuel use and is 44 percent smaller/41 percent lighter than models with similar output.
- Big Blue® 350 PipePro: diesel engine-driven welder generator improves arc quality (no Stick arc flaring, enhanced MIG and Flux Cored controls) and is designed to withstand the heat, dirt, moisture, wind and terrain found in transmission pipeline welding.
- Trailblazer® 302 Air Pak™: combination welder, generator, air compressor and battery charger/jump starter — four machines in one.
- Arc Armor™ welding protection: Miller will feature new welding safety apparel, including the new Titanium™ Series of industrial welding helmets and new WeldX™ line of welding safety apparel.
Industry professionals will be able to follow along using social media outlets YouTube, Facebook and Twitter for regular updates, videos and special promotions from the tradeshow floor. For more information on these products and all news related to CONEXPO-CON/AGG, visit www.MillerWelds.com.