High-Res. Media Image for Download:
Diversion 180 AC/DC TIG Welder
Miller to Bring 2010 SEMA Show to Welding Enthusiasts Online; Sharing New Product Announcements; Videos, Photos and More
Automotive fabricators and welding enthusiasts can follow along as Miller reports from the 2010 SEMA Tradeshow with videos, photos and social media updates on new products and show happenings. Attendees are encouraged to visit Miller and “get under the hood” with professional demonstrations of MIG welding, TIG welding, plasma cutting, protective apparel and auto-darkening welding helmets.
|New at this year's SEMA show is the Diversion 180 AC/DC TIG welder. It features the ability to connect to 115- or 230V receptacles and has a 180-amp max power output for tackling most automotive TIG applicaitons.|
- Follow along online: www.MillerWelds.com/SEMA
- At the show: visit Miller booth #23913 in the Racing & Performance pavilion
- Hood Hysteria Contest: winning welding helmet design to be unveiled
APPLETON, Wis. Aug. 10, 2010—Miller Electric Mfg. Co. is offering a unique online destination for automotive fabricators and welding enthusiasts to follow the leading welding company’s news during the 2010 SEMA Show, Nov. 2 to 5 in Las Vegas. By visiting www.MillerWelds.com/SEMA, fans can get welding news and view exclusive interviews and points of interest from the show floor communicated through Miller’s extensive social media network on: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Flickr. Show attendees are also encouraged to visit Miller at booth #23913 in the Racing & Performance pavilion, located in the Central Hall of the Convention Center and ask for hands-on demonstrations of Miller’s newest generation of MIG welding, TIG welding and plasma cutting equipment.
Get Under the Hood, Try on the Gloves
Even if they’ve never welded before, Miller encourages visitors to “get under the hood” and try the company’s newest products, which will be set up for demonstration purposes. New products on display and/or available for demonstration include:
- Diversion™ 180 AC/DC TIG welder with MVP™: powerful and affordable, this easy-to-use welder can connect to 115V or 230V power and features a digital display for accurate adjustment of weld settings.
- Millermatic® 211 Auto-Set™ with MVP™, featuring a 30- to 210-amp MIG welding output and a great low-end arc for sheet metal work.
- Millermatic 212 Auto-Set, also a 210-amp unit, but with a higher duty cycle for making longer welds on thicker material.
- Spoolmate™ 100 and 200 Series Spool Guns, offering reliable and economical direct-connect solutions for home hobbyists & light fabricators looking for smooth feeding of aluminum wire.
- Spectrum® 625 X-TREME™, a 21-lb. plasma cutter with the power to cut 5/8-in. steel.
- ArcStation™, a welding workbench that offers an affordable and fully customizable workspace designed for a variety of both professional and hobbyist welding applications.
- FILTAIR™ 130, a 46-lb. fume extractor offers the highest rated particle removal available in a portable unit, capturing sub-micron particles present in welding fumes.
- Weld Bead Limited Edition Series Welding Helmet: Miller will officially unveil a new helmet featuring the Weld Bead design inspired by Doug Lamperski of Cheswick, PA, winner of Miller’s first ever Hood Hysteria Contest.
- Arc Armor™ gloves, welding jackets and other protective apparel that offers an unmatched blend of style, comfort and performance.
Miller also encourages SEMA show visitors to bring their technical questions to the show, as the company’s welding professionals have decades of motorsports welding experience.
Also announced during this years show will be the winner of Miller’s Hood Hysteria welding helmet design contest.
“The Miller booth at SEMA offers visitors a great value and the opportunity to ‘try before you buy.’ We encourage people to get under the hood and experience the difference of welding with a Miller.”
— Andy Weyenberg, motorsports marketing, Miller Electric Mfg. Co.
# # #