John Dymale: firstname.lastname@example.org
Miller Highlights From 2009 FABTECH/AWS Show
FABTECH/AWS 2009 showcased an industry steeling itself against the continuing economic storm, and focused on companies growing and adapting to succeed, even in a turbulent economy. Over 25,000 visitors flocked to Chicago’s lakeshore and poured over 500 new products from more than 1,000 exhibitors*.
Miller further built on its full line of welding and cutting products with new air filtration, personal protection and specialized welding equipment to meet all of its customers’ needs. We fully documented the show in photo and video so that you wouldn’t miss out on any of the new products, even if you couldn’t make it to Chicago.
Video highlights from the Miller booth include:
- Miller’s exciting new AlumaFeed™ Synergic Welding System for MIG and Pulsed MIG welding of aluminum
- The industry’s most reliable welder/generator/air compressor: The Trailblazer® 302 Air Pak
- Miller’s PipeWorx™ Welding System, specifically designed for pipe fabrication shops
- The new FILTAIR™ MWX-D Mobile Fume Extractor and Arc Armor™ PAPR (Powered Air Purifying Respirator): two new products for source capture and personal protection.
View the entire FABTECH/AWS playlist here – more than two-dozen videos covering everything at the show from MIG, TIG and Stick to plasma cutting and personal protection. Also check out videos such as the winner of the AWS Professional Welder Contest, a visit by Ian Johnson of XTREME 4x4, and a behind-the-scenes look at the lives of Miller trade show mannequins.We also documented the booth in photos, posting them on our Flickr page.
* Information courtesy of FABTECH/AWS
Miller Electric Mfg. Co., headquartered in Appleton, Wis., is a leading worldwide manufacturer of Miller brand arc welding equipment and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE: ITW).
For more information, visit Miller’s Web site at www.MillerWelds.com, call 1-800-4-A-Miller (800-426-4553), email email@example.com, fax 877-327-8132, or write to Miller Electric Mfg. Co., P.O. Box 100, Lithonia, GA 30058.
Editorial Contact: John Dymale, Insight Marketing, LLC, firstname.lastname@example.org (262) 240-9790