Ron Piskula: firstname.lastname@example.org
The SEMA 2009 show had more cool cars, trucks, toys and accessories that you could shake a welding rod at, and our roving reporters were there to capture the excitement for Miller’s SEMA Social Media efforts.
|The Kookie Kar, shown here, is but one example of the awesome build photos from the SEMA show available on Miller'sFlickr page.|
The debut of our new ArcStation welding workbench was clearly a crowd favorite, offering a combination of craftsmanship and value. Here’s what Kirby Witt of Team Witt Restorations and Customs says about the ArcStation.
Other video highlights from the Miller booth included:
- Stacey David, host of GearzTV, discusses owning and using welders
- Ron Covell, award-winner car builder and metalworker, talks about his upcoming “Advanced TIG Welding” DVD
- Chris Fesler of Fesler Built showcases his 1970 Chevelle SS (all metal here!)
- Brent Hajek of Hajek Motorsports, who just set another land speed record
View the entire SEMA playlist – more than two dozen videos covering plasma cutting, the Spoolmate 200 for MIG aluminum, TIG welding with the Diversion 165 and cars, cars and more cars! Also check out videos such as the “Dream Police” truck built for Cheap Trick’s 30th anniversary tour of the album (30 years - we’re getting old!) and the Off-Road competition with Daugherty Racing.
|Visit Miller's SEMA video playlist for a look at some of the most innovative motorsports creations in the world and the welding equipment with which they were built.|
We took hundreds of photos, exploring these wheeled wonders from every angle and arranging them in sets on our Flickr page. Highlights include:
- Rat Fink car
- The Kookie Kar recreation (welded with Miller)
- Wide Open Baja’s sandrail
- Hot Rod Industry Alliance – an awesome collection of cars
- Ford F-150 “Freedom Truck” – a tribute to our armed forces
- Johnny Pag Motorcycles (frame welded with Miller)
- “Making Green Cool Zone” –including “The World’s Baddest Hybrid” – which happens to be welded with Miller
- Toyota “Tundra Tailgator” inspired by Brooks & Dunn
- Skyjacker’s Jeep Rubicon with a special appearance by TV personality Willie “The Buck Commander” Robertson
- Off-Road vehicles and trucks, including the original Big Foot
Thanks to everyone who visited the Miller booth!