Hi Res Media Images
- Millermatic 140 with Auto-Set
- Spectrum 375 X-TREME
- Dynasty 350
- Performance Series Motorsports Helmet
- Pro-Hobby American Eagle II Helmet
Throw Some Sparks with Hands-on Demonstrations of New Miller Welding Products at 2007 EAA AirVenture
- MIG TIG and Plasma Cutting Demonstrations at Millers Booth S-4
APPLETON, Wis. May 16, 2007—If you are looking for new welding solutions to help with an aviation project, visit Miller Electric Mfg. Co.’s Road Show at the 55th annual EAA AirVenture fly-in convention, coming July 23-29 to the Wittman Regional Airport in Oshkosh, Wis. The Miller Road Show semi trailer will be at booth S-4, displaying the latest and most popular welding and plasma cutting equipment for the aviation industry. Visitors are encouraged to stop by the booth to participate in hands-on MIG, TIG and plasma cutting demonstrations.
New products of special interest to the sport aviation industry include the Millermatic® 140 MIG welder with Auto-Set™ technology, the ultra-portable 18-lb. Spectrum® 375 X-TREME™ plasma cutter, Dynasty® 350 AC/DC TIG welder and two new lines of auto-darkening welding helmets, the Pro-Hobby™ and Performance Series™.
- The Millermatic 140 with Auto-Set was designed as the simplest MIG welder in the industry. The user simply has to set the wire diameter and material thickness. The patent pending Auto-Set technology automatically sets wire feed speed and voltage to achieve optimal welding results, allowing the user to weld with confidence.
- Weighing only 18 lbs., the Spectrum 375 X-TREME plasma cutter provides the cutting capacity of machines twice its size, is light enough to be carried by the included shoulder strap and versatile enough to connect to any 115V-230V single-phase power supply. Rated at 3/8-in. cutting capacity on mild steel, the Spectrum 375 X-TREME can provide a smooth and steady cut thru ½-in. mild steel at 6 inches per minute.
- The Dynasty 350 is the industry’s most advanced AC/DC TIG/Stick inverter in its class. The Dynasty 350 delivers 5-350 A (300 A at 32 V 60% duty cycle), 50 more amps than its predecessor—enough power to weld ¾-in. thick aluminum. Weighing only 136 lbs, the Dynasty 350 features Miller’s unique Auto-Line™ power management technology, allowing it to run from any input power, 208 to 575 V, 1- or 3-phase.
- Two new lines of auto-darkening welding helmets offer affordable choices that match different levels of welding requirements. The Pro-Hobby Series offers a light-duty helmet for the quality and budget conscious welding enthusiast. Two independent arc sensors and manual On/Auto-Off circuitry make this line ideal for quick welding tasks. Performance Series helmets offer additional features such as Auto-On/Auto-Off and grind mode, which are beneficial to those who weld for extended periods.
For more information or to download a product spec sheets, visit Miller's Web site at http://www.MillerWelds.com, call 1-800-4-A-MILLER (800-426-4553), fax 877-327-8132 or write to Miller Electric Mfg. Co., P.O. Box 100, Lithonia, GA 30058. Miller Electric Mfg. Co. is a leading worldwide manufacturer of Miller brand arc welding equipment and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE: ITW).